Do you have a few hours a month to support your local Athletic Club….
The ongoing running of Chelmsford AC relies heavily on individuals offering time on a voluntary basis to support in areas they have expertise or interest.
We are looking for helpers for;
Club Liaison (Junior Leagues) – this is to act as club contact for;
- AGM of each league
- Renewal of membership of each league, and advising the Club to pay the affiliation fee
- Changes in league rules for competition and timetable of events.
- Advising clubs of fixture dates for the following year, clubs letters/numbers in the leagues and the events that each club has to provide officials for.
- Issuing details to clubs hosting league on their responsibilities on fixture days.
- Receiving results from the League Secretary, after each fixture and circulate by email to team managers to verify accuracy before results are filed with Power of 10.
Treasurer – managing club accounts.
Website management to;
- Post items to website as requested
- Maintain site
- Add membership requests (once confirmed by membership secretary as club members)
If any of the above interest you please speak to John Weir (Chelmsford AC Chairman) on club training nights for more information.
About The Club
Chelmsford Athletics Club caters for every standard of athlete, from beginners to senior level and offers a full coaching programme. We compete at a variety of age levels and in all different medians of athletics, including Track & Field, Road Races, and Cross Countrys.
Training nights: Tuesday and Thursday from 7.00 pm.